Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Here comes the bridesmaids!

Dear Bride,
When you order your your bridesmaid's gifts from me 1. I have tons of fun because I love reliving my own wedding and I can relive it vicariously through you 2. If you're local, I wrap it cute. That's if you're getting married within a month, but if you're super punctual and order it 5 months before your big day i won't wrap it then, however you're welcome to bring them back closer to date for me to shine up and wrap 3. we get to be friends 4. you'll have a one of a kind gift for the most special girls in your world and 5. you get to pick out a necklace for yourself as my gift to you. Think hard.
Love,
Me

                                  
This was my first bridesmaid order. When I got this order I was super excited because it was a first for me! I loved working with Sally, who ordered many other things for mom, aunt and grandmother :) Sally was married June 16 and her facebook pictures were fabulous!

pretty and simple :)

the bride's gift from me!

The whole wedding party!

This bride had her bridesmaids favorite scripture with their initial on their necklace.

This is what she picked out for herself :)

All together!

No comments:

Post a Comment