Saturday, February 12, 2011

my roomie

My husband can draw really good. Have I ever mentioned that? :)


This is supposed to be me.. in my dreams!
I believe deep down he wishes I was a Storm Trooper and I think when I go to bed he turns into Darth Vadar and Bruce turns into Chewbacca and they have some serious lightsaber wars in the backyard. What a happy dream life we have :)
This video here, well this will be my future son.. or daughter! And Denny will encourage The Force.



                     

For Wicked's biggest fan, my sister in law (and Mr. and Mrs. Weddings and Events chick) Jennifer.
My brother Craig is the proud owner of this.
My personal favorite ;)

Ok, just wanted to show him off some :)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize he had such a talent. He's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He should be selling these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has a business. He does portraits, oils, pencils, canvases, murals.. all sorts of stuff! This is what he does, so if you know anyone in the market, you know who to talk to!

    ReplyDelete