Friday, June 3, 2011

June First Fridays!

Only one word can describe tonight's First Fridays - HOT!!! But it was fun and I enjoyed meeting lots of new people. First Fridays is such a fun night. If you haven't been you need to come! http://www.firstfridaysflorence.com/

For some reason I had a lot of new people stop by last night. I guess I'm stepping up my game... 
Or people just wanted to meet this kid!
He was exhausted by the end of the night :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Love Alice in Wonderland!
I love this quote because if you're not at least a little bit bonkers then you need to enjoy life more.
So came my inspiration for this:)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Remember Denny's new artwork? Well here is one of our favorite couples!
They're pretty cute huh!

And here they are again :)
Love it!!! And love the Winkles!
And Gunnor is my favoritest baby ever!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bruces Cousin BRODIE!!!
Remember his dog tag? You can see it.. look real close! Well I finally met him in person!

Denny also got attached :)
I'll tell ya, get man a dog, and they're done for!

No comments:

Post a Comment