Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Last of Graduation

I super love this one!
$30

This was for my Kindergarten teacher :) How many of you can say that you still keep in touch with your teacher from 20 years ago?!
$36

$38

$33


Here's Mr. Brodie :) How cute is he!

$25

1.25 inch copper
(1.25 inch copper and sterling starts at $27)
$33

$53

$28 each

Want some earrings to match?
$28

$33

Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
$28

1 inch brass
$23

$23

$20 each

$30

$28

I made this necklace for Taylor, one of my first graders. Every year there are those few students who I know I'll still have a relationship with as they go to college, get married, have kids and come back to me when they're 40 to thank me for teaching them everything they know ;) Taylor is one of those kids. I'm thankful the Lord put her in my class and I'll always be jealous that she'll never have to experience a bad hairday.

Here we are :) 
Ya, you're jealous of her hair too aren't you!

sterling key chains - $15

$25

No comments:

Post a Comment