Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This will always be my favorite. Growing up I was raised enjoying the evening sky. It was always amazing to me to see the different colors that God splashed in. In the evenings when the sun was setting my mom would always say "If you were going to paint a sky, would you think to paint it like that?" Never failed, we could be driving down the road or going for a walk, she'd always notice. What it meant to me was that no, I would not paint a sky like that. Mine would be shades of blue. Maybe not even shades, just blue. That's because I have a simple mind. God makes skys look like some masterpiece that we could never think up. That's because He's God and His mind is so much bigger than mine. Next time you see a sun setting in the evening sky, ask yourself "If I was going to paint a sky, would I paint a sky like that?" The answer will probably be no. What a mighty God!

Romans 11:33-34 - “Oh, what a wonderful God we have! How great are his riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his methods! For who can know what the Lord is thinking?"

No comments:

Post a Comment