Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Catching up!

That's a nice little order!
Necklace - $33
Earrings - $18

1 inch sterling washer with 1/2 inch sterling disc- $33

Happy Birthday to Christine Pendley, quite an inspiration.
I have never seen someone with a will to live like her.
She dominated cancer, Praise God!
Cancer you stink!
3 disc with 2 stones - $35

$28
bottom disc hammered

$25

$28 each

Ha! Fun! I made this for my sister in law who's favorite holiday is Halloween. Love it!

3 disc with pearl - $33

Love how this turned out!!
1 inch copper square with cross - $18

$30

Amy J loves trees and her mom wanted something with a tree on it. She loved the cross I made like this so I put them together. It kinda looks like a Truffula tree (if you read Dr. Seuss you'll know what I'm talking about!) but it's cute:)
$15 

1 disc with 2 stones and orange cord - $20

1 disc with 2 stones and red cord - $20

Ephesians 2:8 - For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.
Nothing can save you. Not a work, not a person, not a prayer. Only through the grace of God have you been saved. God is so awesome.

She's in my class. I wish I was in first grade or she was 25 so we could hang out;)

No comments:

Post a Comment