Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bottom disc hammered and top disc plain. Makes for an interesting contrast!

                                     
Ok, so this customer basically said "make something cool for my 'fabulous' grandmother" and so that's what I tried to do here! She has 4 grand kids and 3 great grand kids. I made different shapes for each name. I absolutely love it! Now, they will overlap each other to an extent but different names will show at different times. Since the discs are a somewhat thick they do a good job of laying beside one another. It's super fun! This necklace has 7 discs and 1 pearl. This particular one rang up at $45, but each one will vary depending on the number of discs.


peace
love
grace
:)
Hi Grace Crawford!

Psalms 18:2 - The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
2 disc $28

No comments:

Post a Comment