Saturday, May 8, 2010

Graduation!!!

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
So powerful I could cry.
I made this for Morgan Massy who is graduating from Sheffield High School on May 28 with a FULL Leadership scholarship to UNA! How awesome is she!?! Well, I should say How Awesome Is God!?! Morgan is a wonderful lady who will no doubt to awesome things in her life. She touches every life she comes in contact with. The purple and gold stones are for UNA and Sheffield without being too 'school spiritey' (it's a word;)), Mo because that's what her sweet family calls her, and the music note is because the will be in the UNA Pride of Dixie band! That's quite an honor:) Perfect as a graduation gift because it can be worn well after graduation. Good luck Morgan! You Rock!

1 comment:

  1. Morgan is loving her beautiful necklace. She's wears it with style and confidence. I'm so glad you awoke to your talent and are using it to glorify Him. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete