Saturday, April 24, 2010

God Is Good


Thank you to my friends and family who have ordered from me and helped support my business. This is such a wonderful blessing. I started this because I figured after getting my masters I'd have a lot of free time that I needed to fill, and that I did! I thought this would be a fun thing to do on the side to fill in that new free time that I had not writing papers, completing assignments and working on scary long portfolios. Little did I know that making this jewelry would bless my life the way it has. I want this to be a ministry. Christ covers our lives every second of every day and I want Him to do the same for my little business. I look at everything I have *my wonderful husband, my awesome dog Bruce, sweet house and perfect job along with my great parents, brother and sister and my family God gave me through Denny and very best girlfriends a chick could ask for as WELL as a Discipleship Group that only God could have provided me with right when I needed it* (seriously, my life rocks) and I am constantly aware of how undeserving I am. So I use everything I have to glorify Him however I can. That's what I'm doing here. Know that when you order something it's a reminder to me of how God provides and I want it to be a reminder to you of how God loves.. and forgives... and gives... and gave HIS ONLY SON so that you could have a chance at life. I don't want to sound weird and say that I  pray over the creations that you order... but I kinda do;) It's my way of trying to bless your life by God working through mine. Here we are! Thank you good people.
Be Blessed:)





No comments:

Post a Comment